Samstag, 27. Mai 2017

Pretty puzzler Rime is out now

Rime Banner

I’ve already had the pleasure of playing through Rime [official site] from beginning to end (reviewing it for *ahem* another publication). I loved everything about it: the clean puzzles, the sense of exploration, the soft cel-shaded visuals and – most of all – the subtle story. It’s out now, so you can experience it too.

It’s a relatively simple platform-puzzler in which you, a young boy, explore a deserted island. The beauty is in its subtle sense of narrative: I wasn’t really sure what it was all about until the last of its five chapters. Then, the context of the whole game dawned on me, and it was incredibly moving. I wasn’t expecting it at all.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2r8N2p1
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen