Dienstag, 23. Mai 2017

Overwatch celebrates birthday with new loot, game sale

Genji

In case any of you were keeping an eye out for a price dip during which to pick up Overwatch [official site] there’s one happening right now. It’s part of a seasonal event celebration which is essentially a three-week birthday party for the game and involves a weekend trial and new digital loot like anniversary skins and three new arena maps.

I don’t know about you but I definitely like to celebrate my birthday by spending the best part of a month sloughing off my old skin to reveal a shiny new look and some emotes. It’s what we millennials do instead of jelly and ice cream nowadays. I also Instagram the whole thing, my iridescent scales falling photogenically into my flat white, the little buds of my newly grown ears peeking out from behind the old ones and ripening over a series of selfies… … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2rPTBJV
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen