Freitag, 24. März 2017

Wot I Think: Future Unfolding

Future Unfolding

Future Unfolding [official site] is a game about discovery and delight. It’s a dreamlike world which encourages you to play with the environment as you feel out how to make progress through the foresty wilderness. At its best it lets you learn how to progress without feeling like you’re being taught or led. But I also noted times when that feeling of exploration and play fell away and I ended up hugging the walls of an area, combing the trees for a missed pathway or point of interaction. So I cannot give an unequivocal recommendation, but as the game benefits so much from players going in knowing as little as possible I’m hoping this introduction gives you a sense of whether you might enjoy it.

The full WIT is after the jump… … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2oe83tH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen