Freitag, 24. März 2017

The best games of my lifetime, year by year

A few people I follow on social media have been making lists of the best game released in every year of their lives. How frivolous, I thought to myself, that might be fun. And then I realised that I’ve been alive for quite a long time and that some years are very tricky because, damn, there were a lot of good games. But I soldiered on.

Below is my list, without commentary. I didn’t do a supporter post last week so I’ll be following up with some thoughts on this list on Sunday, and answering any questions you might have. I’ll even judge your lists if you care to share them in the comments or by email (adam@rockpapershotgun.com). For now, simply look at the games and rage at the years I got so horribly wrong.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2nZdcqb
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen