Samstag, 25. Juli 2015

What Are We All Playing This Weekend?

I’m feeling out of touch with the world. London is one of three cities in the world where anything happens – along with San Francisco and New York City – so a large chunk of everything I heard used to be directed at me. Everyone wants to talk about London, because isn’t London big and great? Edinburgh gets a little less focus. What’s happening here? Why does the world not focus on events directly around me? Obviously I’ll regret saying this once the Edinburgh Festival kicks off in a few weeks.

But come on, help dear Auntie Alice feel like a real person connected to the world. Tell me: what are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re playing.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1TYLJhZ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen