Freitag, 31. Juli 2015

Space Roughhousing: Playful Planting In Shu’s Garden

In twenty minutes of Shu’s Garden [official site], I’ve rolled around planets spreading grass, replanted trees, batted spaceducks around the sky, played tag with another of my space cactus species, and possibly got into a fight with a nasty hair thing. I think. I’m not sure. It’s one of those lovely playful games where you dive in and only realise what’s possible after you’ve done it. More so because you’re playing a life-giving sapient space cactus exploring planetoids, and I have no idea what to expect from such a premise.

Following a release for pocket telephones last year, Shu’s Garden has arrived expanded and enhanced on PC for Windows and Mac at a price of $5 (£3.20-ish)

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1MCuMJc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen