Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015

Steaming Onto Steam: Bounty Train

When a game with more stats than sense lands in the RPS inbox, it’s only a matter of time before someone nudges me in the ribs and asks me to take a look. “This looks like your kind of thing,” Graham will murmur, before dropping an actual spreadsheet in my lap and tittering into his hand. “You’ll enjoy this,” John says on occasion. “It’s my tax returns.”

I’m a nerd and watching the Bounty Train trailer has made me realise that my condition is worse than I thought. It’s a game that’s part FTL and part Elite, set in America during the age of rails and steam. It made me realise that I like trains more than I like spaceships.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ekcdub
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen