Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015

I Wish Steam’s Films Were Games

Steam has been a source of crushing disappointment for me ever since it started selling movies too. When I’m poking through the list of new releases and see intriguing names like ‘In Search of the Most Dangerous Town on the Internet’ or ‘How We Got Away With It’, I get excited. Then I read descriptions like “Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania has only 120,000 residents, but among law enforcement experts, it has a nickname: Hackerville” and get jazzed. Then I see screenshots and think “It’s an FMV game too!” Five second later, I realise what’s going on.

I wish they were games though. For five seconds, they’re the greatest game I’ve heard of all day.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1HXCXeM
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen