Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015

Re-rewind: Life Is Strange Episode 4 Is Out

This is the dullest and least spoiler-y Episode 4 screenshot I saw.

It’s here! Life Is Strange [official site] Episode 4 is here and I’ve almost entirely avoided spoilers. This was slightly ruined by checking the Steam page in preparation for writing this story, but I’m sadly used to that in this line of work. It’s rare that I don’t know heaps about a game by the time it comes out. You can choose to avoid things, but muggins here the News Editor must see all.

The point is: Episode 4 of the time-travelling chat-o-adventure is out, zipping down my Steampipe as I write this. Trailer and mild spoilers and whatnot follow. Not big ones, though – those won’t come until Pip, Adam, and I have all played it and reconvene for another little chat.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1IFmxvf
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen