Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Holy Holes, Gaben! Steam Account Hijack Exploit Fixed

Welp I guess that's a Steam logo.

Valve are a taciturn company, which is fair enough. Mercy knows if I received ten thousand e-mails and tweets about Half-Life 3 every day, I’d dedicate my life to obliterating the written word. At times, though, they really should break the silence. They should shout and yell and scream and let everyone know what’s going on. Say, if for five days a security hole had let ne’er-do-wells easily take over people’s accounts. Nope.

Valve have closed the hole, but Steam’s website – including the Store – is down now and I have no idea whether that’s connected, because they aren’t announcing anything about this. Speak up, son.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1IAPloE
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen