Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Boss Fight: Peek At Wanderlust Adventures’ Enemies

Ah wanderlust, that sweet call to adventure. It’s what drove Kerouak to meander America and Chris McCandless to shake off his dreary middle-class roots. I experienced wanderlust last night myself, when suddenly I was overtaken by the desire to experience something true and real and powerful like a kebab. So overtaken with the desire to reject my phony, humdrum existence without this, my meaty and spiritual totem, that I began an intense four-minute walk to the kebab shop: A story I will impart to my children, and they to their children, for generations. For, as I will say to them wisely, why live without kebabs when you can instead eat a kebab and become one with it?

And with that comes the tenuously linked albeit beautifully wanderful Wanderlust Adventures [official site]. We mentioned it to you just last month: published by the guys behind Starbound, it’s an exploration-heavy with four-player online co-op, all very true to Chucklefish style – free-roaming, randomised dungeons, gerbils.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1LMkK8b
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen