Mittwoch, 12. August 2026

Spaceship bullet heaven Seven Suns of Orion has what Vampire Survivors lacks: semi-Newtonian physics and railguns

I don't truly want to say a bad word about Vampire Survivors. I've adored the many hours I've spent in its endearingly slapdash dungeons. It's also responsible for spawning a thousand imitators, many of which I have also poured hours of my life into playing. But, for all of its joys and successes, I can't defend its lack of railguns.

I don't know what Poncle were thinking when they let you loose on a world filled with monsters and ghouls and didn't arm you with an electromagnetic gun that launches projectiles at more than 3 km/s.

It may not be a stake doused in holy water, but I reckon the railgun in Seven Suns Of Orion would do just as good of a job against Dracula.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/RhYPVMn
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen