Mittwoch, 4. September 2024

Shadowrun and Battletech creators unveil cyberpunk horror RPG set on a "dying space station" where upgrades change your personality

When I catch word of a chocolate-and-peanut-butter blend of genres such as "cyberpunk survival horror RPG", my eyes light up. Literally, they light up like the pilot lights of flamethrowers, like glyphs on a cursed monolith that has been exposed to fresh blood after a billion years of dormancy. When I hear that the aforesaid RPG is set on a "dying space station", I begin to emit a monotonous reverberation, like the mysterious banging recently heard aboard the Boeing Starliner. And when I hear that it's being made by the people behind Shadowrun and Battletech, I extend dozens of independently cognitive motorised tentacles and begin writing a news article.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/T5XnBvA
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen