Donnerstag, 1. August 2024

New Planet Coaster 2 deep dive explains how you’ll need to sell your idiot guests sunscreen in case they blame you for the sun existing

Having a list of Suffolk amusement park mascots one desperately wishes to outlive out of an innate desire for revenge is, I imagine, not a universal experience. Still, on the day Pleasurewood Hills mascot Woody Bear is taken by the soil, I will jig and whoop under the moon. I actually cannot remember when the beef started, but my mum reliably informs me that I was terrified to tears by this bear as a child. He yet survives, but mark my words: when the Woody Copters finally fall from their rusted hinges, I will salt the earth.

Happily, I didn’t spot any bear mascots in Planet Coaster 2’s new deep dive trailer.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/ZQ8cLJg
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen