Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2023

The Lord Of The Rings: Return To Moria review: solid cozy survival fun for a group of pals

I am sure an honest, self-respecting Tolkienian fantasy dwarf would, if I pinched his apple cheeks and told him he's very endearing, he'd at best glare at me and at worst kneecap me with his axe. And yet! That's a large part of what I enjoy about the new subterranean survival-craft-'em-up The Lord Of The Rings: Return To Moria. It's a slower, more weighty survival game than you might be used to if you're a Valheim or ARK type, for example, and you'll spend a lot of your time in the dark. But what is this, a survival game for elves? No sir. And besides, like I said, it's rather sweet. Cosy, even.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/FH1REpf
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen