Donnerstag, 21. Oktober 2021

Letter From The Editor #03: EGX Rezzed is dead, long live EGX Rezzed

Hello folks. Sorry to be writing this letter so late into October. This time two weeks ago I was walking the halls of London's ExCel on my way to host the first RPS Presents panel at EGX 2021, and all the planning and organising I had to do for it rather cut back on my available writing time. I then took some time off to recuperate a bit, and here we are, three weeks into October and I'm only just getting round to doing my monthly editor's letter. I do apologise. But! We are here now and there's plenty to talk about. A lot of it is EGX-related, but you'll hopefully have noticed some new site features being introduced these last few weeks as well, which I'll explain below.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3B3jl8X
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen