Mittwoch, 26. August 2020

Please Destiny, explain how transmogrification will work or give me more vault space for fashion

During Destiny 2‘s next content year, Bungie plan to add a transmogrification system, finally letting us apply the looks of stylish armour to the stats of practical armour. As an avowed Destiny fashionista, I am excited. But because Bungie haven’t revealed how this will work in the MMOFPS, I’ve started stockpiling fashion, just in case I need to feed the system original garments. I am already out of room. My vault is full of hats. My pockets are full of trousers. My postbox is overflowing with gloves. Bungie, please, either give the slightest hint of how transmog will work or give us more vault space.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/34CXxV8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen