Samstag, 27. Juni 2020

Steam Points are better kept in your pocket than spent on Steam summer sale stickers

steam points 1

“It’ll be easy,” I thought to myself, when it was suggested someone do a nice, timely little post on the new-ish Steam Points system, and the various new goodies on offer through it. “Sure, no problem,” I said, when Matt refused to write it because he thought Steam Points were “pointless”, and I was the only other writer on the call with Graham. Matt was being negative, I figured, and I’d show him the error of his ways with my happy-go-lucky, anything-goes, good times attitude. I’d breeze onto the Steam store, have a browse of what points-purchasable things were on offer, and do a quickie piece highlighting some of the most chuckleworthy.

Well, turns out Matt was right, and I was not.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2BLN7pK
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen