Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020

Best gaming mouse 2020: top wireless and wired mice

Best gaming mouse 2020

We all have our own favourite gaming mouse, which is why it can be such a pain to replace when it finally bites the dust. Thankfully, there are loads of great gaming mice around today that will (hopefully) fill that mouse-shaped hole in your life, and I’ve rounded up all my best gaming mouse recommendations below. Tried and tested here at RPS, every gaming mouse on this list has been subjected to hours of use, so I know exactly what it’s like to use on a daily basis. I’ve got a recommendation for all types of mouse user, too, from the best ambidextrous gaming mice to the best gaming mouse for big and small hands. Whatever you’re looking for, I guarantee there’s a best gaming mouse pick waiting for you below.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ZJhYxc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen