Freitag, 27. März 2020

Best PC gaming deals of the week – 27th March 2020

Ah, I do love a good bit of sunshine to go with my deals hunting and continued self-isolation – if only so I can bow down at the great PC gaming deals altar I’ve put together in my back garden, like the fine fellows up the top there. Indeed, the game deals bonanza continues this week, with loads of great discounts to help stave off that dreaded cabin fever while we’re all in a corona-based lockdown. There’s 40% off Metro Exodus, 70% off Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and 30% off The Outer Worlds, plus loads more all vying for your wallet this week. So let’s dispense with this chit-chat and get back to singing the praises of the deals gods, for they are our one true saviour in these strange, strange times. To the deals!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2QPjJDH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen