Freitag, 15. April 2022

DreadXP are giving devs the creative freedom to make weird, surprising, lovely horror games

It's strange now to think that, until May 2020, there were no Dread X games. Indie publishers DreadXP have become so synonymous with tightly curated, intriguing horror experiences that it's hard to believe the original demo anthology that kickstarted that reputation is only approaching its second anniversary.

Regular RPS readers may already be aware that (a) I'm a huge horror nerd, and (b) I think the games published under the DreadXP banner are something pretty special. I was equal parts grossed out and charmed by the Lovecraftian dating sim Sucker For Love: First Date when I reviewed it back in January, and was pleasantly surprised by my time with the My Friendly Neighborhood demo at the recent Steam Next Fest. So when I was offered the opportunity to interview Ted Hentschke, Head of Productions at DreadXP, as part of a digital event at last month's GDC, you can hardly blame me for jumping at the chance.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/CLJfoGE
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen