Donnerstag, 28. April 2022

Dorfromantik review: the best strategy puzzler two years in a row

Until last year, the idea of having a 'forever game' never really clicked with me. I'm too old and thin-skinned to enjoy the competitive nature of most online FPS games, and rallying together a regular squad of buddies to tackle the world of games as a service always seemed too much like hard work. Heck, even the allure of daily challenges in some of my favourite single-player games has never quite hooked me in the same way I've seen them take hold in friends and family. But with Dorfromantik, the chill, pastoral village builder from Toukana Interactive, I finally understand the journey towards that mythic 'forever' status.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/zuAILrl
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen