Dienstag, 22. März 2022

The Witcher 4 needs a double-jumping horse like Elden Ring, or I'm out

Well, well, well. Last night CD Projekt said they're working on a new Witcher game. All we've got to go on is a cryptic image of a lynx-like Witcher medallion sitting in a bed of snow. Some of us from the Treehouse ran through what we'd like to see from The Witcher 4, including some truly insightful quotes about leg muscles from myself. One thing I failed to mention, though, was Roach, Geralt's horse.

I'm sure Roach has a great personality, I'm sure he's very kind. But from a purely professional standpoint, I can't stand him. He's hardly smooth in the stirrups, nor can he really climb anything substantial. That's why I'd like Roach swapped out for Elden Ring's Torrent, a horse-goat that corners like Colin McCrae and double jumps like Super Mario. The Witcher 4 deserves a super horse like Torrent.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2rpjqUO
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen