Freitag, 18. März 2022

TFI Friday: three new indie games to distract you from external stressors

It's been a hot minute since we were last together, reader, and that's because I have been, as the kids say, hella busy. I've obliquely mentioned it elsewhere on the site and podcast, but in two short weeks I am emigrating, and I don't know how many of you have tried that but it turns out it will consume your life. I am aware that my journey into Ireland could be way more stressful than it is (especially because a fringe benefit of being a UK citizen is having the right to live and work in Ireland, no questions asked, no visa required), but still, I have been in need of focused distractions. Here are three new indie games to focus your attention on something other than whatever is stressing you out this week.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/LE53cRB
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen