Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2021

Wildermyth review: it will bring you more delight than you thought possible

I'm not gonna be smug about it.

Wait, screw that. Yes I am. Play Wildermyth, you cowards.

Wildermyth was already one of the best games I'd ever played when I wrote about it during a week off in 2019. There was never any pressure to do this. I just had to. I had so many stories. It was doing so many things so well that I couldn't stand waiting any longer to show it to people. Wildermyth does that to you. It brings you joy and drama, and it makes you want to share your stories. Oh and for the record, when I said "If this game doesn't take off like it deserves to in 2020 I will eat my own face", there was an implicit understanding there, see, between reader and writer that... look, I'm not doing it on a technicality.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2SQBDKP
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen