Freitag, 25. Juni 2021

Razer Iskur review: three months with Razer's gaming chair

For the past three months, I've traded my £100-odd Ikea chair for the all-black edition of Razer's Iskur gaming chair. Until recently, I'd been fairly resistant to the onslaught of so-called bucket gaming seats with their naff, strapped on lumbar pillows and go faster racing stripes, but I've also become increasingly aware that my Ikea chair probably isn't doing my back a great deal of good either. It's a perfectly adequate piece of office furniture for the price, but as someone who works from home full-time, I should probably be a sensible adult and invest in something proper to park my behind on everyday.

The problem is that "proper" office chairs - your Herman Millers et al - are just so crazy expensive that the idea of paying close to a grand for one just seems outright preposterous. What kind of postural magic could it possibly cast to be worth that kind of money? So I thought Razer's Iskur would be a good compromise. At £499 / $499, it's half-way between your entry-level office chairs and your premium posterior palaces, and it's also got proper built-in lumbar support (as any decent chair should) instead of a terrible pillow. Could this be the gaming chair of my dreams?

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3ja5A36
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen