Freitag, 26. März 2021

Genesis Noir review

If malevolent aliens were designing a Matrix-style simulation to break my spirit, it would culminate in a house party. The party would be underwhelming at most. But then, in the kitchen at 3am, with only warm Tizer and Beefeater Gin left to drink, I would be cornered by a man determined to tell me all about jazz, film noir, and the formation of the universe. At 5am, he would move on to magical realism, and I would begin, stoically, to eat my own hands.

There’s nothing wrong with any of these things, of course. But they are frequently used as signifiers of being extremely clever by properly ghastly blokes. They make me wary. As such, then, when I started downloading Genesis Noir - a magical realist point and click adventure about jazz, film noir, and the formation of the universe - my hands started looking pretty tasty.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3feiXNK
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen