Montag, 27. April 2020

Titan Quest is two-thirds of a game, but exactly what I need

I wrote a different introduction to this one. One about how odd it is that Titan Quest should be a game I so frequently return to given its being the antithesis of much of why I play games. But while I’ll get to that, I need to begin with the real introduction:

I’m really struggling. This situation, this lockdown, it’s triggering my mental health issues in so many directions, and I’m really having trouble holding it together. I feel like I’m a really weakly version of Spider-Man in that moment where he’s trying to hold a collapsing building with webs in all directions, as gravity tries to tear it down around me. And that’s why I returned to Titan Quest. Because it felt like it was going to be a familiar, simple place. And it turns out it’s just what I needed.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2zzHH08
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen