Mittwoch, 29. April 2020

I can't stop giggling about being a traitorous arse in Project Winter

“So how are you doing, Matt?” asks Brendy (RPS in peace). We’re foraging together, well out of earshot from the other survivors. “I mean outside the game”, he says. “How’s your shoulder? Is your collarbone healing OK?”. It’s been a while since we chatted, and I genuinely appreciate his concern. It’s a nice moment. I tell him I’m doing just fine, while simultaneously raising my sickle.

“Feels a bit weird to do this now, though” I said, as I brought it down on him.

Project Winter is a survival game about escaping a frozen wilderness, except really it’s about luring your friends into the wilderness so you can murder them. We played it nonstop for most of last weekend, and I have rarely laughed so hard at a videogame.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3f0uWM9
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen