Dienstag, 29. August 2017

Destiny 2: Judging the game from the beta is an impossible prospect

Destiny

Once upon a time (like, 9.30am BST) Adam popped up on work Slack chat and asked if I could spend two days playing the Destiny 2’s [official site] PC beta. 2 Days 2 Destiny, if you will.

I would.

Here is my report after a few hours! I’ll update it with more thinking if and when it occurs to me or if I want to show off a particular quadrakill and pretend it’s news or something. There are mild spoilers ahead but a) I don’t think it’s anything you won’t have seen on various livestreams or at events if you’ve been paying attention to those and b) Bungie have set the whole story bit of the beta up so it cuts off before you get any answers – only questions. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2gmJg7O
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen