Montag, 27. April 2015

Grand Theft Auto V Rains Whales As Modding Ramps Up

I have a little rule about finishing games in their original form before I lark about with mods or cheats, but seeing whales rain from the sky in Grand Theft Auto V [official site] does make me want to start dicking about pronto. As the development of unofficial mod support comes at a staggering pace, we now have a cheaty trainer you could use to run around as an invulnerable, unarrestable, and heavily-armed lout or, if you’re a peaceful sort, become a humpback whale flopping about on land. Yeah, I am tempted to break my rule to play silly beggars.

This is only the start of modding GTA V, of course. For now, come watch this daft whale video.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1OYDD4P
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen