Samstag, 1. Juni 2024

What are we all playing this weekend?

Merry weekends, everyone! It's time for a chill couple of days, I think. A bunch of us have recently returned from trips down to the Brighton office to meet some new faces. Weird to think I'm now the most far-flung of the lot, living way up here in Glasgow. Maybe that's why I elected to take over these Playing This Weekend posts, to help fill the friendless void growing inside my heart.

So just know that if you don't sound off in the comments below with news of what you're playing this weekend, the void in my heart will grow, until one day it consumes me. And then who will write these posts? Here's what we're clicking on this weekend!

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/Ln5KzJ9
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen