Dienstag, 11. Juni 2024

PSA: Please leave my horrible silver frog sons alone as you grind for Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree

It’s a well known phenomena by now that if you want to level up very quickly in Elden Ring, the best place to do so is a cliff’s edge by Mohgwyn Palace. Nearby to this now-famous site of grace camps a merry band of blood-cursed Albinaurics, as well as a stupid gross bird you can trick into killing itself over and over again. I do not give a single solitary biscuit about that leperous avian, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to waste my new-found position of prominence on this glorious website by not moralising at you heartless rune-hoarders about the unconscionable violence you keep inflicting on my bulbous, shiny frog sons. With Elden Ring: Shadow Of The Erdtree out soon, the amount of violence the community is collectively inflicting is breaking my tiny heart.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/XYUg914
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen