Freitag, 27. August 2021

TFI Friday: 3 new indie games about art and feelings

It's been ages, TFI friends! I'm sorry. There's been a lot on. But today I am pleased because this week has seen some absolute banger games released into the wild. Aside from what I've gathered into a little ball here, I'm excited to try Mosaic Chronicles over the weekend, am stoked about the existence of Strange Horticulture.

But this column isn't about games that I haven't played! It's about those I have, and this week the ones I've got for you are proper fun. They're all chilled puzzle games, I suppose, although the form of their puzzles are very different. But they're also all about art (kinda; you'll need to trust me on the third one) and emotions, and are perfect for a bank holiday weekend.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3DhR0hH
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen