Dienstag, 24. August 2021

Forza Horizon 5's new weather and dust storms look well good

I think the most car fanatic thing I've said in my life is, "That's a roomy glove box isn't it?" So long as the atmosphere is ripe for a nice blast down a highway, I'm happy driving any old rustbucket. And that's why Forza Horizon 4 appeals to me. Even if you don't know your brake pads from your knee braces, it makes the simple act of kicking up dust on four wheels a cause for celebration.

And having seen roughly 15 hands off minutes of new Forza Horizon 5 footage, I can confirm that it does indeed look like a Forza Horizon game. Should we celebrate? Yes, absolutely. Let me take you through what I saw - and for added effect, I'd recommend sticking on some house music.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2UIMqrc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen