Donnerstag, 26. August 2021

Jett: The Far Shore's early hours have some sweeping, epic highs, but also some fiddly, frustrating lows

I downloaded space adventure game Jett: The Far Shore like a dog waiting to lick clean a planet. Man, I was excited to explore some uncharted lands in a little spaceship and survey some interstellar wildlife. But mainly, I was excited to shove aside the satellites and see what it is you actually get up to. Jett is a game that's been shrouded in mystery ever since Sword & Sworcery EP devs Superbrothers and fellow collaborators Pine Scented Software first announced it, and with ten years having now passed since their first video game outing, I was eager to see where their next journey would take me. From what I've played so far, though, I'm still unsure whether this new alien taste in my mouth is one I want to keep eating when it comes out in full on October 5th.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3gvmp6v
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen