Freitag, 27. August 2021

Man, I'm so looking forward to The BB Boys becoming The BBBB Boys

During Geoff's Gamescom MegaMix earlier this week, we got another extended peek at Death Stranding's upcoming Director's Cut, which adds loads of new features, modes, story missions and ways to transport your cargo to Kojima's esoteric postal hiking sim. Personally, I couldn't care less about the bum-warming jet pack or the mountain-scaling catapult. Instead, I'm ALL about Sam's Buddy Bot, and I 100% plan to use its strong, muscly robot calves to carry me all the way across America when I inevitably end up playing it all over again. Watch out, BB Boys. I think we might have a BBBB Boys road trip on our hands, too.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3DhOc49
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen