Montag, 29. Oktober 2018

Wot I Think: Call of Cthulhu

I played the first three hours of Call of Cthulhu, and in my unconventional preview after the fact I said that I liked exploring the docks and talking to grizzled locals and detectoring my way through problems. At the end of the preview you reach the bit where you find the cult, and you totally know what’s up, but your character Edward Pierce has no idea. He just gets chased out of a cave. And I said:

“The worry would be that, having discovered the Cult Of Cthulhu is a thing, the game becomes more scripted chases than it is grumbling around with the locals.”

Well, fate makes fools of us all. As Edward Pierce would tell you.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2qjDq9i
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen