Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2018

Ancient Enemy is a British folklore card battler from the Shadowhand devs

I don’t think I’ve made many enemies. I might have accidentally cut in front of someone in a queue for some loos last month, but I imagine they’re less cross than the “dread nemesis waiting patiently in the dark fastness of a monstrous citadel” for the protagonist of Ancient Enemy. He’s a fallen mage “awakening from centuries of slumber”, so I’m glad we’ve decided to stick with our respective foes.

Ancient Enemy is an upcoming card battler from the Shadowhand and Regency Solitaire devs, this time collaborating with Jim ‘never heard of him’ Rossignol. It’s inspired by British mythology and the Mabinogion, so anyone that’s heard of that can start feeling smug. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2CESTbd
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen