Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018

Halloween 2018 Special: making Lumino City’s lemon in a lemon sauce

Lumino City came out in 2014, but it remains one of my most favourite ever puzzle games. I go back to it probably once a year at least, because it’s a soothing little happy place. Like how when I’m chronically hungover I watch This Is Spinal Tap. It’s a puzzle game made with a physical model of a little city, and I am incapable of getting over that fact. I felt that it was an ideal game to write about for a day of lovely cute features.

Miniature models involve a lot of detail work, and Lumino City has a lot of other unnecessary details. When I started playing it earlier this week to get a feel for it again, I found that one of these details is a recipe for “Lemon in a Lemon Sauce.” With instructions. So I made Lemon in a Lemon Sauce.
(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2PznjTg
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen