Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2018

EA announce Project Atlas, a futuristic dev platform powered by AI and cloud computing

If I turned to Ken Moss, chief technology officer at Electronic Arts, and asked him if one day his tech will let me upload my conscious into a digital utopia – I bet he’d look me square in the eyes and tell me yes. In an official EA blog post announcing Project Atlas, he mentions practically everything else.

Project Atlas will be a game development platform powered by cloud computing and futuristic AI. Moss hopes that devs will use it to create hyper-personalised “living, breathing worlds that constantly evolve”, where your chats with NPCs are “virtually indecipherable from a human interaction”. Presuming all this actually works.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Jt55gO
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen