Dienstag, 26. September 2017

Wot I Think: Heat Signature

"Hello dad, yeah it's all gone a bit murdery"

The man who killed my mum is floating off into space. Should I feel glad? I was supposed to bring him in alive. I put a trap down in the corridor of his spaceship and the moment he stood on it, he was teleported into the void. That might not sound like the best way to bring somebody in alive, but it was part of the plan. Running to the nearest window and blasting myself out after him? Also part of the plan – my trusty pod would pick us both up before we suffocated. But then it all went wrong and now I am slung over a guard’s shoulders while my target is drifting away, dying.

This wasn’t part of the plan, but in Heat Signature [official site] plans crumble like biscuits dunked too-long in tea. Technically, I’ve failed the mission, but at least my mum is avenged.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2xHqui9
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen