Montag, 25. September 2017

Civil engineering adventure Infra concludes this week

Over the weekend I slipped on the hard hat and hi-vis jacket of a structural analyst investigating damage to a hydroelectric dam and drainage tunnels along a river in Infra [official site]. It’s a first-person explore-o-adventure game with puzzles to solve and large infrastructure projects to admire. I’m not one for puzzling but I did hugely wandering through these industrial installations, snapping pictures of damage and hazards for my report. I was playing now because developers Loiste Interactive have announced the third and final episode will launch this Wednesday and wow, a disaster sure is coming to the city of Stalburg. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2xB1yst
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen