Freitag, 22. September 2017

Figment imagines its way onto PC today, 22 September

Figment

When you see games partway through the development process they can get frozen in your memory at that point. I saw Figment [official site] a long while ago in a hotel courtyard at GDC and I remember loving its art style but being unsure how the game itself would pan out. I’d catch it out of the corner of my eye at shows – this year’s Rezzed for example – but always managed to hit a busy time and so couldn’t get a hands-on. Fast-forward to today when the game is a) launching on PC and b) playable at EGX and I get to compare my snapshot with Brendy’s and they’ve managed to tangle together!

“If you do a newsie about Figment coming out today you can say I played some at EGX and it is like Pip dreaming of an bird dreaming of a newt dreaming about playing Bastion. A bit slow maybe. But then you never can move fast in a dream.”

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2xkpBMZ
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen