Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021

Have You Played… Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes?

Snake in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes interrogating a guard for information

I was so disappointed the first time I saw the credits roll in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. I’d heard it was short before I booted it up, but I don’t think I knew how short. Where were my oddly-timed codec conversations about how Jack met Rose? Why didn’t I have to climb a giant ladder while an acapella version of the theme faintly played in the background? Why didn’t a man that was clearly in disguise reveal his true identity by taking off his sunglasses?

Then I saw a load of side missions unlocked and I started over again. And then again. And again. And again.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3hRdmMC
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen