Donnerstag, 24. September 2020

Every character in Hades placed on the Mulaney McDonald's alignment chart

A screenshot of Hades, the god, in Hades the game, sitting on his throne and looking all brooding and angry

Extremely good game Hades got its full release recently. Allegedly a roguelike (but it cannot be, because I do not like roguelikes), in Hades the game you play as Hades the god’s swaggering poshboy son Zagreus, who is trying to literally and figuratively escape his father’s home. Hades the game makes full use of its setting and is stuffed full of great renditions of Ancient Greek gods and monsters.

I’ve been getting up an hour early to play Hades before work, so I have spent a lot of time thinking about the characters you run into on your multiple attempts to get out of hell. I was going to do a list of them in order of how hot I think they are, but I think you know me well enough by now to know the list would be a bit of paper with “idk they’re all pretty hot” scrawled on it in biro. So instead, as is applicable in many situations, we turn to John Mulaney.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/33V9Eem
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen