Donnerstag, 21. März 2019

The Division 2 PC graphics performance: How to get the best settings

The Division 2 is a “rock solid looty-shooty” according to our Brendan, and having now spent a fair amount of time playing it myself, I’d say I wholeheartedly agree. I’ve had a lot of fun swanning around Washington DC’s sunny wildlife haven, and I much prefer it to the snowy, flaming bin-lined streets of the first game.

But it hasn’t all been shooting up museums and iconic DC landmarks. I’ve also been testing The Division 2 with a wide range of today’s best graphics cards to find out how to get the best settings on PC, and where you can cut corners if your graphics card isn’t quite up to snuff. Thankfully, the good news is that The Division 2 runs like a well-oiled machine gun on PC, so even those with lower-end graphics cards should be able to get a stable 60fps without much trouble.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2HNabpo
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen