Freitag, 22. März 2019

The Dark Zone of The Division 2 is a tense ghost town other looter-shooters can’t beat

The Italian men are shouting at me. I don’t understand what they’re yelling, but it’s clear from the rifles pointed at my torso that this is not a friendly chat. They’re upset. I’ve upset them. The Division 2 is a solid shoot ‘n’ loot, as I said in our review. Yes it has a few niggles (the crap story, the bugs) but the Dark Zone is one of its returning treats. This is the part of Washington DC where other players skulk in the alleyways. Sometimes they hide in the apartments, like scavenging rodents. Sometimes they sprint away the moment they see you, like a startled deer. And sometimes they point their assault rifles at your heart and shout at you in a romance language.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2OkPNgz
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen