Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2023

Remnant II review: fast, brutal combat meets procedural dimension-hopping in this ambitious sequel

Remnant II has a lot of moments that will make you say things not appropriate for children’s ears. Then again, given the mild horror themes in many of the levels and the general terror the excellent enemy design invokes, you probably shouldn’t be playing it around kids in the first place. As a fan of this sequel’s predecessor, Remnant: From The Ashes, I had my hopes set unreasonably high, and not only has Remnant II completely met my expectations, but it also kept messing around with what I thought I should be expecting. It left me in a constant state of awe. This is a furiously ambitious follow-up and has everything I could have ever wanted.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/EYruOXc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen