Freitag, 7. Juli 2023

I'm obsessed with Gunbrella's deadly brolly

Ever since played the Gunbrella demo at the Devolver Digital booth at PAX West last year, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it again. I don’t usually go for nails Metriodvanias, but there’s something about Gunbrella’s slick, parkour platforming and scrappy world that made me wanna give it a chance. Oh, and the deadly brolly, of course. I mean, it’s a gunbrella. What else is there to say?

The demo I played at PAX is now available to download and play on Steam, and I highly recommend it. Even if you’re a bit like me and Metriodvanias aren’t really your thing, the hour-long demo is entirely linear, and messing around with the gunbrella's many, many abilities is more than a good enough reason to have a play, even if you're just mucking around.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/RsxmNwL
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen